Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Status Update : 11 days out

No new pictures to post. No new crafting projects happening. Mostly because my time has been taken with organizing. For the past month, I've spent my lunch hours running errands and making phone calls and my evenings trying to fit in conversations with future hubby and calls to family and friends as well as keeping up with regular life responsibilities. All in the hopes that this wedding will come off with as few hitches as possible.

We're 11 days away. Not long now. And everyone keeps asking if I'm excited. Yes, I am. I'm thrilled to be marrying my sweetheart and stoked to get to see my family and friends and psyched to feel the fall weather in Massachusetts. But I'm also really really tired.

Is it bad that in addition to everything else I'm looking forward to, I can't wait for our 17 hour drive up north because it's a day and half that I literally can not do any wedding planning?

1 comment:

Rena said...

Looking forward to a long drive is kind of weird, but I know exactly how you feel. When I was working on the campaign around the clock, literally getting 2 hours of sleep a night consistently, my grandma passed away. Taking a day and a half off to go to the funeral was in some ways a huge relief. Forced breaks are crucial.

I'm very excited for you both... and what a good time of year to come up here! I'm guessing you will be super busy, but if you're out on the town in Boston any night, give a shout. It would be great to come congratulate you in person.