Monday, November 19, 2007

Weekend Update

I have all sorts of things happening that I know I should be blogging about, but somehow every evening gets away from me and I don't write anything. Yesterday I took some pictures and will try to post them in the next couple of days. This weekend was a good balance of low-key and eventful.

Thursday night I checked out the art opening for our friends Ricky and Vessela who have work hanging at the Sentient Bean coffee shop. The work is focused on eastern orthodox iconography and is really beautiful. Friday night had my regularly scheduled date with Ashleigh including dinner and coffee. Saturday I worked at the Historical Society library and then spent a fantastic night at home by myself (it feels like ages since I've had a night in alone.) Sunday was a great day - up in the morning to go to the Mutation Craft Fair with the girls and then lunch together and some great conversation to keep me motivated about my own work. Dinner with friends who were down from Atlanta for the craft fair and then home to help Ron organize his studio and get ready for the in-laws visit for Thanksgiving later this week.

No comments: