Thursday, February 28, 2008

Heartache

On Monday morning I had to throw away the entire box of stuffed animals that I'd made. Aside from two new elephants that I had made the day before and were on my work table, there were about 8 various stuffed animals that I had sitting in a box on the floor of my studio. As I was getting ready to walk out the door for work, I heard a rustling around in there and walked in to find my cat, Oliver, peeing in the box on the animals. Yup, he pissed on them. Oh - I was so angry and sad as I threw out the box and all it's contents. Hours of work to waste and nothing to salvage. Nothing will get that smell out.

Since then Oliver has been clamoring for extra attention. Since his litter was clean when he did it, I think that he was doing it out of spite and jealousy of the dog. Anyhow, if you check my etsy account and there's nothing on it - that's the explanation.

No comments: